This course is designed to help leaders successfully onboard new employees and begin immediately re-recruiting them.
This course will teach healthcare leaders how to manage overtime in their areas.
This course is designed to help you prepare for and conduct interviews for potential new hires in your organization.
In this course, learn leading practices to turn recognition from a “nice to have” tactic to an essential skill to…
This course is designed to help you gain skill in crafting and achieving your departmental goals.
This course is designed to give new leaders the tools and tactics required to successfully lead in their first 90…
In this course, you will learn about peer interview teams, an integral part of evidence-based employee selection.
In this course, you’ll learn how to use appreciative inquiry to find positive solutions to problems.
- Cultural Competence and Inclusion
- Closing the Buddy to Boss Gap
- Coaching and Developing Solid Performers
- Communicating Goal Progress
- Creating Personal and Team Accountability
- Developing Action Plans with Team Input
- Delegating Responsibilities
- Developing Personal and Team Resilience
- Engaging High Performers
- Improving Perception of Senior Leadership
- Interdepartmental Collaboration
- Interpreting Financial Reports
- Leading Effective Meetings
- Leading Generationally Diverse Workgroups
- Leader Rounding with Employees
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Underperforming Team Members
- Onboarding New Team Members
- Overtime Management
- Preparing for and Conducting Interviews
- Recognition: A Tactic to Drive Team Performance
- Setting and Aligning Goals
- So Now I’m a Leader: The First 90 Days
- Time Management
- Using Peer Interview Teams
- Using Appreciative Inquiry to Problem-Solve
- Using Stories to Communicate Effectively