In this course, you will learn why it’s important that organizations be inclusive and diverse and how foundational concepts can…
This sample contains selected materials from our course about effective meetings in which users learn about tools and skills to keep…
This sample contains selected materials from our course about employee rounding, which is a core behavior to engage employees.
This sample contains selected materials from our course about navigating relationships to help internal promotions transition from buddy to boss.
In this course, you’ll learn about navigating relationships and establishing authority when promoted from within a team.
In this course, you will develop coaching skills to meet the needs of the solid performers within your organization.
This course is designed to help you learn about various methods for communicating goal progress.
In this course, you will learn tips to create both personal and team accountability in your organization.
In this course, leaders will learn how to action plan with their teams to improve employee engagement.
This course is designed to help you learn key concepts to effectively delegate within your team.
In this course, you’ll learn how to build resilience for yourself and for your team.
In this course, you will learn how to identify and engage with high performers within your organization.
This course teaches managers how to improve the perception of and build relationships with senior leaders.
This course is designed to teach leaders how to foster collaboration between departments or areas.
In this course, you’ll learn basic concepts and terminology to help you successfully navigate the financial commitments of your role.
In this course, you will learn about tools and skills to help you keep your meetings productive and on track.
In this course, you’ll learn how to effectively lead people regardless of the generation to which they belong.
In this course, you’ll learn about rounding, a core behavior to engage your employees.
This course is designed to help you successfully manage conflict by engaging peers and employees.
- Cultural Competence and Inclusion
- Closing the Buddy to Boss Gap
- Coaching and Developing Solid Performers
- Communicating Goal Progress
- Creating Personal and Team Accountability
- Developing Action Plans with Team Input
- Delegating Responsibilities
- Developing Personal and Team Resilience
- Engaging High Performers
- Improving Perception of Senior Leadership
- Interdepartmental Collaboration
- Interpreting Financial Reports
- Leading Effective Meetings
- Leading Generationally Diverse Workgroups
- Leader Rounding with Employees
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Underperforming Team Members
- Onboarding New Team Members
- Overtime Management
- Preparing for and Conducting Interviews
- Recognition: A Tactic to Drive Team Performance
- Setting and Aligning Goals
- So Now I’m a Leader: The First 90 Days
- Time Management
- Using Peer Interview Teams
- Using Appreciative Inquiry to Problem-Solve
- Using Stories to Communicate Effectively