This course is designed to help you learn key concepts to effectively delegate within your team.
This course is designed to teach leaders how to foster collaboration between departments or areas.
In this course, you’ll learn basic concepts and terminology to help you successfully navigate the financial commitments of your role.
In this course, you will learn about tools and skills to help you keep your meetings productive and on track.
This course is designed to help leaders successfully onboard new employees and begin immediately re-recruiting them.
This course will teach healthcare leaders how to manage overtime in their areas.
This course is designed to help you prepare for and conduct interviews for potential new hires in your organization.
Management Skills Courses
- Delegating Responsibilities
- Interdepartmental Collaboration
- Interpreting Financial Reports
- Leading Effective Meetings
- Onboarding New Team Members
- Overtime Management
- Preparing for and Conducting Interviews
- Time Management
- Using Peer Interview Teams
Leadership Skills Courses
- Cultural Competence and Inclusion
- Closing the Buddy to Boss Gap
- Coaching and Developing Solid Performers
- Communicating Goal Progress
- Creating Personal and Team Accountability
- Developing Action Plans with Team Input
- Developing Personal and Team Resilience
- Engaging High Performers
- Improving Perception of Senior Leadership
- Leading Generationally Diverse Workgroups
- Leader Rounding with Employees
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Underperforming Team Members
- Recognition: A Tactic to Drive Team Performance
- Setting and Aligning Goals
- So Now I’m a Leader: The First 90 Days
- Using Appreciative Inquiry to Problem-Solve
- Using Stories to Communicate Effectively